Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day random Beatles' references

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink"

Well it feels like that anyway. Perhaps Christmas was a little too much excitement for me. Thankfully there is now the nothingness of Boxing Day in which to recover. I intend to read a book whilst lying on the lounge with the airconditioning blasting. The cricket shall be on in the background so I can intermittently mock the commentators' poor grammar (Note to Channel 9: Please let Warnie and his strangulated vowels be on the panel).

I shall also place my cat-themed gifts (of which there were a suspiciously high number) around the house. Am I really turning into an eccentric, yet lovable, crazy-cat lady? (No need reply here).

There shall be eating of leftovers throughout the day.

There may also be eating of licorice all sorts.

I shall not, however, be "cursing Sir Walter Raleigh", in spite of him being deemed "a stupid git".

All is in place for Boxing Day.

No comments: