Friday, January 27, 2012

it's all happening here

Today is my last official day of holidays. Cue sad face. It's back to work on Monday. I really don't know how I am going to manage to get out of bed before 8am and be at work on time. The first week might be a bit of a wrench I'm guessing. Still, it's been wonderful to have an extended break. I truly feel more relaxed than I have done in months. I've read lots of non-work type books. I've watched lots of TV. I've been to the movies. I've drunk coffees. I have napped in the afternoons. I went to Tasmania. Some days...I didn't even think about work at all. Amazing right? So, I know you're desperate to find out how I shall spend my last official day of holidays. Well, this morning I shall do some work on my LIS project. Then I shall luncheon, chat with my project supervisor, perhaps nap, watch some tennis, read some more of The Secret Garden and pretend that it isn't the last official day of my holidays. Yep, it's all happening here at Wendy's place.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Oh, The Secret Garden. I love The Little Princess too. It sounds like a perfect day. The first week back is like a week of Mondays I think.

Wendy said...

yes I'm thinking that might be the case..a long week of Mondays...argh