Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gnarly Bark

I know. I know. You're absolutely bowled over by the wittiness of this title of this blog post. I got a little smug when I came up with it because I am h-o-p-e-l-e-s-s at clever titles (unlike my friend 2paw who has an amazing knack for them).





I have exhausted the sunrise possibilities for the moment I think. I am moving on to street lights and bark. It was also a little cooler this morning. I actually had to put on a coat.

(*waits for chorus of "my how fascinating Wendy"*)....perhaps in vain.

3 comments:

2paw said...

It's a good thing I was sitting down because I would have been bowled over!! Streets and bark are good subjects!!

Emma said...

I'm starting to doubt whether there's any exercise going on but you are becoming quite the expert photographer ;)

Wendy said...

i can't take much credit really....it's the MAGIC of the iPhone Emster! My favourite is the streetlamp which was a pure accident...I didn't even know I had that film chosen :-)