Sunday, August 14, 2011

Easter in August

They have Christmas in July so why not Easter in August? At least that's what my mother decided when she found the Easter present she had bought me earlier in the year while she was cleaning out her patchwork material. So as I was leaving their house last night after some yummy dinner we wished each other Happy Easter and I took up a little bunny rabbit made of floral material. It was the culmination of evening of interesting conversation. The other highlight was perhaps my mother telling me that my father had saved some pictures on to a BSB stick to take to his family reunion next weekend. Needless to say my sister and I made fun of her for quite a while.

5 comments:

2paw said...

That's so funny, your mum is doing a good job to get 2 out of 3 letters right. A friend's mum tells me about that nice Damon man, the one who sends her emails back when something goes wrong. My friend and I picture the 'mailer-Damon' sitting at his computer sending back millions of emails every day!!
Happy Easter!!!

Wendy said...

Damon would be very busy indeed! And a happy Easter to you too :-)

The Second Half said...

Love your Mum's BSB stick!

matt said...

A BSB stick is like a USB flash chip only you can store actual digital money on it. It's safely encrypted and out of reach of those nasty Internet hackers. I think your Mum should trademark it.

Wendy said...

I'll get her on to that straight away :-)