Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Skip to 3 minutes and 9 seconds



This isn't exactly a Watch, Listen and Singalong. You see what happened was, after almost a year of listening to the same CD in the car, I thought to myself, "My CD player has been behaving itself. Perhaps I'll chance putting in a different CD. It won't stick like it used to when I was changing CDs regularly." So I diligently burned a new playlist and what do you know? Exactly! So, I had to resort to Classic FM this morning because the stupid player refused to even recognise the disc. It's temperamental. Anyway, long story short, it wasn't so bad because this was playing. Skip to 3 minutes and 9 seconds if you can't wait for the beautiful, rich melody (which in my opinion is a highlight) But, do take the 8 minutes to enjoy the whole thing if you can. Because it's wonderful.

No comments: