Sunday, December 6, 2009

Confounding things many of which I am oblivious to and/or don't understand

Lady Gaga
The Paranormal Romance section in Dymocks in Bundaberg
Chai Lattes
The Jonas Brothers
Google Wave
anything connected to Twilight and vampires generally
Daniel Radcliffe's eyebrows
Tony Abbott
Butterfly (as in swimming)
Will Ferrell
Exercise
Artichokes
Farmville and why people keep losing cows...tsk tsk
Empire of the Sun
How to banish ants from my kitchen
Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time
How to cook eggplant and artichoke
Why people rave about seafood especially at Christmas
What I did for procrastination before the Internet

6 comments:

2paw said...

Empire of the Sun- for me it is always the J G Ballard book. I have The Google Wave, but have No Idea of how to use it. It is all about the having!!!
I do not recognise some of the things on your list, especially the people losing cows??????
I used to, and still do, read for procrastination, or talk on the phone, That works well too!!

Wendy said...

yes true...empire of the sun...that's why it sounds familiar. I Have No Idea How To Use Google Wave either.

losing cows is something that seems to happen regularly to some of my facebook friends.

Reading..good idea...watching TV used to be my procrastination of preference...still is probably!

Emma said...

what about the ABC finance report ;) or have you worked this one out?

Wendy said...

Good call! No I haven't worked that out yet. I do enjoy seeing what tie Allan Kohler chooses every evening though !

andy said...

i lose cows all the time - don't know why cause i have a good sturdy fence.

Wendy said...

is it electric? maybe there's your problem...