Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wendy gets into the Christmas Spirit: Earrings

For those very few of you who read The Spiralling Shape I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting the next fascinating instalment of "Wendy gets into the Christmas Spirit". Well, brace yourselves, because today's episode is particularly interesting.

I am going to wear my 2 dollar Christmas earrings to work.

They are little gold Christmas trees. Not real gold I'm presuming. Because, you know, 2 dollars.

That is exciting isn't it. I wouldn't blame you if you needed a little sit down after reading this post. Just to recover yourselves.

4 comments:

matt said...

NO! WAY!

Wendy said...

YES! WAY!
Except they're already making my ears itchy so I may not last the whole day in my xmas finery.
That's sad isn't it!!

2paw said...

Thank goodness I was already sitting down!!! You are going all out this Christmas!!

Wendy said...

I sure am! hopefully my christmassy spirit is not too disturbing ;)