Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's amazing the difference a hat makes

Last night's rehearsal was a great one, especially for those of us in the pit. Apart from the wonderful stash of lollies (for eating while the dialogue is going on) we also received some very special Oklahoma style hats. It seems it's amazing the difference a hat makes to how much fun you can have while watching a show you have seen hundreds of times already. Suddenly the jokes became a whole lot funnier and the musical numbers so much more energetic and enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rehearsal was probably the best one yet...for the FUN factor!! You pit people looked like you were having a jolly old time (especially you and Leanne!) and we were bouncing off the walls backstage (ok 'most' of us)...wayyyyy too much sugar I think!! Very disappointed that someone took it upon themselves to delete half the photos off my camera though rrrr

Wendy said...

yes "most"!
I think that just made everyone more determined to have a great time....I'm wrecked today though :)

I've got to remember to take my camera tomorrow night too