Saturday, August 23, 2008

so....daffodilly

It was Daffodil Day yesterday, so I bought a bunch of daffodils. They looked like nothing in the shop. But when I got them home, trimmed the stems and placed them in the vase the blooms suddenly grew into huge, beautiful flowers.

If you look carefully you'll see the photographer reflected in the mirror.

Some might call this artistic.

I call it not paying attention when I was taking the photograph.

Still, it's all very Wordsworthian which adds a little poetry to the day I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite flower!!! I forgot to buy them this year so was glad to see them on your site. My daughters always remembered to get them when they lived at home. How things change.

Wendy said...

ithought you would appreciate the photo!