Friday, June 29, 2012

something profound tomorrow

That's it my friends. No sooner did it begin than the mid-year break is over. Five weeks between the end of Term 1 and the start of Term 2 sped by in a flurry of finalising grades, marking, preparing for a Moodle upgrade, recovering from a Moodle upgrade, finishing my own assignments, preparing for a conference and trip to Adelaide, going to Adelaide and a conference, getting back with three days to get ready for teaching this term. Luckily I have had the #blogjune challenge to keep me motivated or I fear there would have been precious little posting here at The Spiralling Shape. Many days it has been a scramble to post something. I had grand visions of one substantial post after another but it has not turned out that way. I shall try for something profound tomorrow.

No comments: