Saturday, April 25, 2009

television in the 71st century

I am working an article today and it connects to something I have previously had published. So going back to that article for the first time to quote myself (as you do!) I noticed that the whole way through all the "2s" have been printed as "7s".

So in the introductory paragraph there is a hilarious sentence which reads: "The 71st century sees television at a crucial point in its development". And it continues that way all through the paper.

I am sure the 71st century will see television at a crucial point in its development, but I am puzzled as to what it may be.

Suggestions?

1 comment:

John said...

In the 71st century there will be a growing market for "authentic" television which you watch on a screen, rather than interfacing directly with your optic nerve.

Adherents will claim that it is only way to fully understand those troubling pre-historic texts in which it seems that people compete to lose weight through diet and exercise, rather than by the BMI monitoring chip that is inserted in everyone's brain at birth.