Friday, October 3, 2008

you can hire the A-Team



My mother and sister kindly presented me with this book this morning. They found it on the marked down table at the newsagent. It's written from a cat's point of view with chapters including "Too fat to groom", "My water dish is a stagnant pond", "Climbing the curtains because they're there" and "I crave a cave". It's cute but I do wonder whether I should I be offended by the title?

In the meantime if you have a cat, if it's got a problem and no-one else can fix it, you can hire the A-Team.....ooops...I got carried away there channelling 80s television ... what I mean is feel free to ask and I'll look it up in my special new book that has lots of advice about cats.

(As if cats would be able to find soldiers of fortune, convicted of crimes they didn't commit, living in the Los Angeles underground. They're much better off reading a book.....right!)

Sorry everyone...it's Friday afternoon.

No comments: