Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get on board the Bob bandwagon

Now COME ON people. Why oh why oh why did you not vote out Cameron?? I do not understand. He is clearly a BIG THREAT with so much more weight to lose. You do not want him in the BIG FINALE.

If he ends up winning the whole thing I can't be responsible for actions blog-wise. Expect much ranting, raving and all round BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

I am on the Bob bandwagon. Go Bob.

That is all for today.

(Excepting for GREAT EXCITEMENT as it looks like all eliminated contestants return tonight to try and get back IN THE GAME.)

Then stupidly I started watching a Jennifer Aniston movie. Picture Perfect. It was very very bad, but somehow they had managed to attract some decent actors to the project - Jay Mohr? Olympia Dukakis? Clearly, they were hard up for a gig at the time. Kevin Bacon was the bad boyfriend who had commitment issues. There was no dancing from him which was mildly disappointing. Jen's hair was always perfect which is more than one could say for the movie. Jay was the all round nice guy who Jen realised was the one for her. The end, don't bother.

8 comments:

Mione said...

The only problem I see is that the 2 eliminated contestants will just be picked off by THE ALLIANCE, if they fall below the yellow line. Even if they are safe the first week there will be 3 of THE ALLIANCE left and possibly more if Meghan gets back in!

I'm definitely on the Bob bandwagon, but I am hoping that Teresa, Amanda, Shariff or Amanda's husband, whose name I cannot remember gets back in.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that these last four contestants have to be the least game-savvy contestants out of all the series' we have had. Just don't seem to think outside of what will happen once they ALL leave the house. Come on guys!!! Wake up!!!!! Last nights' episode frustrated me slightly - can you tell??? :)

Wendy said...

Yes Anonymous!! Me too...there was some shouting at the television when they voted out Sean. Let's hope he gets back in tonight.

Mione...my choices in order are (after Bob)
Sharif, Teresa, Andrew, Amanda, Meghan, Amanda's husband...and then all the others whose names I can no longer remember since it's been so long since they were eliminated.
Anyone but Holly and Mel actually!

Wendy said...

Oh and of course Sean first before Sharif...

Catriona said...

That Anonymous actually wasn't me! I actually remembered to change the settings!

I do not watch The Biggest Loser, but am casually going for Sharif (who may already have been eliminated? I don't really know how the show works, and only have your blog to go on, Wendy)--anyway, Sharif, solely on the grounds that he's a friend of a friend.

As for Jay Mohr, he is a decent actor, but I have a feeling he'll do anything for cash. You know: like Sir John "Show Me The Money" Gielgud.

Wendy said...

ooh a mysterious anonymous..how exciting.
yes Sharif is a good choice! even if he wasn't the friend of a friend! He has been eliminated but tonight all eliminated contestants returned with the opportunity for two to return into the GAME.

Jay Mohr...also akin to Michael Caine perhaps..?

Sue said...

Sorry - the anonymous was me - I just clicked in the wrong place with a little too much haste and then couldn't be bothered doing anything about it (that'st if there was anything I could have done about it). Perhaps you would have preferred the mystery of an anonymous response??? :)

Wendy said...

Oh...the frustration should have given me a clue!!
No I don't like the mystery....write your name! ;)