Saturday, April 4, 2009

like sands through the hourglass

Apparently I missed the Biggest Loser last night because I was out at the eisteddfod meeting. So I DON'T KNOW what happened except that Cameron CRIED....AGAIN. Thanks Jilly for this update. We'll all have to wait until Sunday night's WEIGH IN to see what happens. Like sands through the hourglass so too are the episodes of THE BIGGEST LOSER.

I did however catch Rebus. It had the actress in it who was the other woman in At Home with the Braithwaites as a special branch undercover agent. So you knew she was going to turn out to be no good. That's okay. Of course they cut the entire subplot from the book about Siobhan's parents being involved with the WTO protestors. And the romance between Rebus and the undercover agent was a little bit awkward. Still nice shots of Edinburgh. And it seemed, there was more swearing than previous episodes. Is this an attempt to be "grittier"? If so, it didn't add too much in my opinion.

Oh and I watched some of the Broncos vs the Roosters. Wayne Bennett is one of the few interesting things about the NRL.

All in all, a slow night on the teev.

No comments: