Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday morning

Another pre-Eisteddfod concert this afternoon which means I have a half a Sunday to complete the following jobs.
- wash sheets
- wash towels
- put away all clothes from washing yesterday
- organise music between singing folder and accompanying folder
- vacuum - cat hair situation starting to get out of control
- go out to buy weekly supply of fruit. Running out of bananas and apples
- wash my hair and do 20 minute colour conditioning.
- decide what to wear to the concert this afternoon. (this is the one that will take the most time)
- sit around and re-read yesterday's paper while drinking coffee. (this is the one that is most likely to happen)
- tidy gradually increasing pile of paper on my desk which is encroaching on the small amount of desk I have already.
- briefly practice piano and singing my part of the awful ladies piece "the blue bird".

Probably time to get up from the computer then. I've got to be ready by 1pm.

No comments: