Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Really, really

A big night at rehearsal yesterday evening. I was a little bit wrecked today - luckily it was a quietish day at work and I didn't have to turn my brain to any teaching! It was 10:20 before we got out of there...I don't mind a big rehearsal - but let's finish on time!! At least the temperature was less like a freezer.

I really think I'm going to have a do a little practice of some of the songs. Usually, just the repetition of rehearsal enables me to learn them without having to do anything at home. This time though, there's some I'm just not getting. They need some careful practice - like Kansas City - lots of cute, deft writing here - but I'm pretty sure it's for other instruments not piano as it just doesn't fit under the hand very nicely in the orchestral reduction.

And I just know that I'm going to be REALLY sick of "Cain't say no" by September.

Really. really!

No comments: