Sunday, July 5, 2009

Saturday Snapshots from a Wedding




The Church


Parents, little sister and me. Those smiles are frozen in place. It was fantastically cold and windy.



Restaurant


This is it you know. This is the meal. (and yummy it was too).




Beautiful new sister-in-law and wonderful little brother at the reception



Cutting the cake



Red Velvet Cake



Our friend who grew up with my brother and I in Bundaberg. She's on the left. I see her once every couple of years. We never keep in touch in between but whenever we see each other it's like no time has passed at all. That's me on the right.

And that's all I can manage. I'm home, tired, in my pyjamas and going to read some stuff for work tomorrow while watching Marple and drinking tea. Details in a proper post very soon.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Love the pictures. I always like to live vicariously though other people with real lives!! The happy couple look very happy, and you look lovely: all that planning paid off.
I have friends like your friend too, whenever we meet up, it's as if we saw each other just yesterday: the best kind of friend indeed!!!

Wendy said...

yes a great friend. would be nice to see each other more often though.

yes it all came together. a collective sigh of relief from all involved the next day i think!