Thursday, June 5, 2008

1 "L" or 2?


"hmmmm"...i thought to myself this afternoon.... "I have titled my blog after one of my favourite tmbg songs...perhaps i should dig out ye olde tmbg cd and listen to aforementioned song".

the gods were conspiring against me.

well really it was less gods and more my laziness in never tidying out my car.

once upon a time a young lady bought a new cd called factory showroom. she played it over and over in the car until she tired of its hooky melodies and singalong choruses. sadly, it seemed she could singalong no more. but, this lazy girl neglected to carry the cd out of the car and into the house. so the case melted and warped and something went very wrong (in a heat-related, scratched fashion) to various tracks - including, you guessed it - the spiralling shape.
so this afternoon she had to log into itunes and buy it.
and what's more - there were two versions - one "spiralling" and the other "spiraling".
the lazy girl, who resolved to never leave unplayed cds in the hot sun again chose..."spiralling".

No comments: