Wednesday, June 18, 2008

does this qualify as a media room?






Well as you can see I'm not a great photographer, but this week saw me spend a ridiculous amount of money on a flatscreen digital TV. I've been resisting this purchase for some time but was finally won over by the lure of digital channels and the sharp and glossy picture quality. The amazing thing is that this is one of the small ones. I truly can't imagine having anything bigger in my modestly sized lounge room. With the entry of this TV into the house though my residence is transformed into a mcmansion complete with the obligatory "media room". If indeed an oversized tv is what defines a media room.


Anyway, I justified it by telling myself that television is the object of my research so I better have a nice one.


Shallow? Gullible?


Perhaps.


Nice big picture though....

No comments: