Thursday, June 25, 2009

I don't speak Italian

Dear wonderful hairdresser,

Firstly, thank you for your reminder call yesterday evening. I had my appointment written down for 1:30, so would have totally missed 10am. Phew crisis averted.

Now as we both know this is the all important cut and colour before the brother's wedding next weekend. Please don't cut my fringe too short. You never have before so now is not the time to start because I hate that. And if the colour can just cover up the few grey threads without looking too startling that would be most appreciated. I'll bring my own book if that's okay, because Italian Vogue is all very glossy and beautiful but I don't speak Italian so it's a little lost on me. I will however take you up on the offer of a cup of tea. Just so as we're prepared.

Looking forward to seeing you at 10.
Wendy

1 comment:

Italian Learner said...

Hello Wendy thanks for sharing this story here, hey don't worry If you can't speak Italian, once you start leaning Italian you will be knowing that it is not a tough job. Believe me because I am also learning Italian, Nothing is impossible, remember that, By the way, what subjects do you teach?