Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sleepy Sunday: Cat in a box part 2

What's wonderful about long weekends is that it's like you get two Sundays. So after the obligatory Sunday, cleaning, tidying, washing, trip to Bunnings and some proofreading, I treated myself to a sleep on the lounge, safe and happy in the knowledge that I would get a second chance at such luxury again tomorrow. Someone else in the house also treated themselves to a nap (and they're still there I might add). In my tidying up I decided to put the first cardboard box (now severely chewed) inside the newer cardboard box. At the risk of having to change the name of this blog to "The Cat Lady", I provide you with photographic evidence of my cat's love of squeezing itself into places that are clearly too small for its ever expanding girth.



Some Russian doll style, we have a cat inside a box inside another box. As it should be.

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL cat in box, in 2 boxes, HAHAHAHA Harry is too cute.