Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the 23rd of July!

Today at work saw a return to the book revisions and writing. If you had asked how long since I had looked at this I might have said - two to three weeks. But no, the last date was 23rd of July!
Anyway once I got over this little shock I busied myself with continuing through Chapter Four. This is probably my least favourite chapter. It looks at Bruce Gyngell and Graham Kennedy as Australian television sites. I still think it serves a valuable purpose in terms of a transition from my analysis of prebroadcasting images and the more contemporary sites in the later chapters, but I don't enjoy reading through it, unlike some other sections. I did manage to get right through the chapter today though and began making changes and edits on the main document.
Very bravely I also printed out the APA manual in preparation for changing the entire referencing style from Harvard. It's looking like a pretty fiddly job. ho hum.

No comments: