Friday, April 23, 2010

If only I had a chest filled with gold doubloons

Now, technically I understand it's Friday which technically means it should be fun tshirt Friday. There is a slight problem with this today. It's my day for interviewing new applicants for our term 2 intake so I thought probably best to save the joy of seeing one of my tshirts until they are actually in the program. So today I shall substitute the next best thing. That's right, you guessed it (or maybe not)...my new green striped tshirt. There are two wonderful things about this shirt.

1. It's green

2. It's striped

3. In a crisis I can pretend to be a pirate.

4. If only I had an eye patch, cutlass and chest filled with gold doubloons.

5. Oh well.

6. Quit it with the numbering

7. Alright

8. Avast ye matey

9. I said enough

Okay.

Phew....that was close.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Sounds perfect. Horizontal or vertical?? Avast behind!!!

Wendy said...

horizontal definitely :)