Monday, April 19, 2010

Wendy's Week of TV 2.0: In repeat mode

You know how television stations do that annoying thing where they suddenly chuck in a few weeks of repeats rather than new episodes of your favourite shows. Well, that is what is happening with the next two weeks of Wendy's Week of TV. The reason for this is that Wendy (that's me) is now officially in Eisteddfod Mode. Eisteddfod Mode entails the following:

Answering panicky phone calls from music teachers
Replying to panicky emails from music teachers
Meeting with Eisteddfod Committee members to make sure the Bundaberg Music Eisteddfod will run as smoothly as it possibly can when it starts on Anzac Day
Getting keys for various buildings
Practising a couple of accompaniments
Rehearsing with a couple of students
Making sure my own student is ready to go for her performances
Just generally having my life taken over by the Eisteddfod for two weeks

Now, never fear, I shall still be watching television. It's just doubtful that I will have the energy or the brain power to post anything about it.

So here for your enjoyment is a very early Wendy's Week of TV....from the days before we upgraded to 2.0

2 comments:

2paw said...

Ah Gil Mayo, I remember it well. Excellent grammatically correct show!!!
Good luck with all your Eisteddfod panicking. I hope no-one has a hissy fit and it all goes extremely well.

Wendy said...

sadly there has already been some hissy-fitting but never mind.

Yes I miss Gil Mayo. I do wish they had made more of them.